Monday, March 30, 2015

Tags, Tags, Tags....

These are a couple of tags that I created for my confirmation gifts. I embossed a piece of vellum with my images and fussy cut them.  I just love to cut. lol! My son is now Confirmed!
I've been making cards for so long now that I really needed to try my hand at other things. I'm not going to stop making cards, i'm just going to expand my horizons. lol

 
Supplies
Stamplorations Clear Rubber Stamps set- Eclectic Florals
Purple Tissue Paper
Modge Podge
White Embossing powder
Recollections Red Embossing powder
Sparkle and Sprinkle Purple/white embossing powder
Heat Tool
Alphabet rubber stamps-Hero Arts
Misc... fibers
 
Challenges

STAMPlorations Anything goes
613 Avenue #117 Anything goes (1/3)
Amusing #17 Anything goes (1/2)
My Artistic Adventures #6 Anything goes
 Simply Papercraft #1 Anything goes (3/3)
Scribble and Scrap #41 Anything goes (1/3) 15C
Crazy 4 #279 Think Spring
Crafting from the Heart #53 Anything goes (1/3)
Artistic Inspirations #128 Anything goes twist flowers (1/3)
 
 

 
Supplies used to Create
 Stamplorations Background stamp from Mixed Media Background
Repeat Impressions Rubber stamp- 9001-L, Butterfly (lg)
Modge Podge
White Embossing powder
Heat Tool
Stampendous colored embossing Powder
Alphabet rubber stamps-Hero Arts
Misc... fibers
 
Challenges

Simply Create too #82 Anything goes
Inspiration Destination #26 Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times In the Wild (2/3)
Simon Says Stamp Anything goes (3/5)
Fairytale Stampers #53 Things with Wings
One stitch at a time #233 Anything with Nature
 Not Just Cards #16 Anything goes
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Your tags are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Chris said...

Delightful tags very pretty. Thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Chris DT x

Becca Cruger said...

These are so grungy and SUPER cool! Love the color story you've chosen to work with. I'm so glad you're trying your hand at something new, too. I've been thinking about trying my hand at mixed media canvases, but I'm chicken! Maybe your courage will help me break out of my shell! And thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!
Also - thank you for the crafty compliment on my blog. I think it would be amazing to write a tutorial for TTCRD... Is there a submission process?

Sheila H said...

Great work on the tags! Thanks for joining our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

Unknown said...

These are very pretty, I love how the butterfly hangs off the edge! Thanks for playing along with us at Moving Along with the Times.

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Debbie Adams said...

Very beautiful tag your created. Love the bright colors and the wonderful textures you used.
I love this!!
Thank you for joining the One Stitch At A Time Challenge.
Deborah DT

Judy McKay said...

Lovely tags. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon.

MsMad said...

Great tags.... love the butterfly one. Thanks for join us.
Barbara Bird / My Artistic Adventure DT

CraftyShutterbug said...

I think these are fabulous :)
The colours are great together, there's plenty texture- i am a big fan of mixed media! Thanks for joining us this time at Simply Papercraft :)
Rachel, DT xx