Monday, April 24, 2017

Bible Art Journal page using John 15:12

Hi Everyone, I have another Bible Art Journal page to share today. It comes from John 15:12
" My Command is this: Love each other as i have loved you." Pretty simple and Direct, Right? Well maybe not always Simple.

To Create this page i looked at my Complete Guide to Bible Art Journaling book to draw the cute little Owl and the heart banner.  I created the words myself and i added all of the bubbles to give my page a little more pizzaz and color.  All of the images were colored with my inktense pencils by Derwent. I just love these pencils. They  are so vibrant once you add water to them and they are ink instead of paint. The only downfall about them is that you cannot move the color once they are dry.



Challenges that i'd like to enter with this page includes:

Artistic Inspirations #177 Anything goes (1/3)
Color Inspiration Monday #21 Anything goes UL
Crafting from the Heart #156 Anything goes (1/3)
Incy Wincy Designs So so Cute (2/5)
Pammies inky pinkies #1717 Anything goes (1/3)
Glitter n Sparkle Anything goes 
Inspiration Destination #126 Anything goes
Colour Crazy #16 Anything goes (2/2)
Jo's Scrap Shack #185 Anything goes (2/3)

I hope that you have a fantastic Week!

9 comments:

Bunny said...

Great Bible journal page. Colorful and cute. Lots of circles, too. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Dana Johnson said...

Wow this is amazing! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Lovely journal page. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

I haven't braved art journaling in my Bible yet, but I love your page. It reminds me of my son as a tiny fellow coming home after Sunday School running all around the house yelling, "Love each other!" Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful project at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
Blessings,
Christine
DT member

Louise F NZ said...

Wonderful journal page, I love the pops of colour. Thanks so much for playing along at Colour Crazy Challenge.

K M Meena Herale said...

Awesome art journal, lovely colours.
Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena
Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

N-Eva said...

What a darling journal page! . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Debbie Adams said...

Your journal page is lovely and just full of happy colors. I love it!! Your owl image is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us c at Inspirational Art & Soul.
Deborah DT

MariLynn said...

How colorful. Great layout for your journal page. Thanks for sharing with the PIP challenges.