Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bible Art Journaling- Exodus 23:20

Hi Everyone! I have another Bible Art Journaling page to share with all of you today using the Exodus 23:20 verse:
"See, I am sending an Angel before you to Protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have Prepared for you"




For this page i drew the angel. I colored it in with my prisma colored pencils. Everything was outlined with a black pitt pen. This is my Inspire Bible.

Challenges

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1716 Anything goes (3/3)
Inspiration Destination #126 Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #56 Anything goes (3/3)
Artistic Inspirations #177 Anything goes (2/3)
Crafting from the heart #155 Anything goes (2/3)
Incy Wincy Designs So So Cute  (1/5)
Take A Word Angel 10C (1/3)

Off to take my kiddo's to the dentist, Have a Great Day!



12 comments:

Jutta K. Germany said...

So adorable this little angel !

Cara said...

Really like this Deonna!Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Donna said...

This is just adorable Deonna!

Glittered Paws said...

I want to do this!!! I got a journal Bible a few months ago and just don't know where to start. This is precious.

Heather said...

This is adorable! Such a great verse, too. Just letting you know that your House post hasn't gone up yet.

Michele said...

truly precious. xo!

Sall said...

This is truly incredible, I have such admiration for your drawing ability. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

Barbara Bruder said...

What a nice project. Really like it. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Deann said...

So cute ...great job.

Terri Winske said...

Beautiful angel drawing! Thank you for sharing this at PIP Challenges!

Suze said...

What a great way to great inspirational pages. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you so much for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge :)

Have a great day
Heather